• Dishwasher DSFN 1530. • Welcome Dear customer Congratulations on your choice of a Beko quality dishwasher which has been designed to give you lasting service.
Beko dishwasher dsfn 1530 is stuck on drain have tryed reset - Beko Dishwashers question. Search Fixya. Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US. Isuzu Trooper 6vd1 Service Manual. No power to beko 1530 dishwasher. View and Download Beko DSFN 1530 manual online. DSFN 1530 Dishwasher pdf manual download. Do you need help finding your model number? Our visual guide makes finding your model number easy. Were you unable to download your manual? Or it did not solve your problem? Visit our Support Page for more help. Alternatively visit our Repairs page to find out more about Beko's professional repair service.
Please read these instructions before installing the dishwasher and using it for the first time. The information contained herein is provided to avoid accidental risks and/or damage to your appliance Make sure you understand the controls prior to using your appliance. • TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. Know your dishwasher / 6. Operating the dishwasher specification Standards and testing information / EC 7. How to clean your machine 21 Declaration of conformity Upper spray arm Lower spray arm 2. Warning and safety information 8.
• Know your dishwasher / specification. • Specification Load Capacity: 12 Place settings Height: 850 mm Width: 598 mm Depth: 598 mm Depth/Height (without worktop): 570 mm / 820 mm Net weight: 49 kg Supply voltage: 220-240 V ~ 50 Hz Fuse currrent: 13 A Total power. • Warning and safety information Electrical Safety Never allow your children to play on or sit onto the front door when the front The dishwasher should only be door is open. Operated on the voltage specified. For electrical safety, only earthed plugs After unpacking your machine, keep and sockets should be used. • The door of your machine is designed human health due to the presence of to support the weight of a full basket hazardous substances.
When the lower basket is pulled all the way out. Never place any other load Energy and water saving on the door, otherwise the machine Scrape excess food from the dishes may tip over. • Hot Air Drying If in doubt, contact the manufacturer of the item. Hot Air Drying ensures your dishes are dried efficiently.
Do not overload your dishwasher or do not load items other than those mentioned in this manual. Before first use After unpacking your dishwasher, Installation check the machine against any possible transportation damage. • ‘E’ or with the the mains lead must be replaced by symbol or coloured green a Beko Authorized Service Agent and yellow or green.
Personnel or a similarly qualified person. Connect the blue (neutral) wire to the terminal in the plug marked ‘N’.
• Water inlet hose connection Drain Hose Connection Make sure your plumbing is suitable to Fit the drainage hose of your machine install your new dishwasher. If in doubt to the drainage pipe without bending.
Contact a qualified plumber. Secure your hose firmly to the waste The appliance must be connected pipe to avoid it coming off during the to the water mains using the new.
• Installation of dishwasher will not fit under the worktop a special part replacing the top trim must be Remove all packaging before provided and installed by an Authorized positioning the machine. Service Agent. It should never be operated without a top cover. See the following diagram.
• Care must be taken to ensure that the appliance does not stand on the electrical supply cable. Good levelling is essential for correct closure and sealing of the door. Make sure your dishwasher is perfectly level using the adjustable feet. Suzuki 750 Bandit Manual.
If you move your house, it is very Using the funnel provided will make important to make the water filling easier. Hardness level adjustment of your machine according to the new After you fill the container, screw cap location you move in order to tightly back into place turning clockwise preserve the washing efficiency. • Detergent use Warning!
Two-in-one and three-in-one Any brand of powder, gel and tablet detergents detergents that have been designed for You will obtain the best results from household dishwasher, may be used. Your dishwasher if you use separate detergent, rinse aid and water- Keep detergents in a cool and dry softening salt. • Using two-in-one detergent and dishwasher. Always place the tablets in the detergent dispenser rinse aid of the detergent holder.