• INSTALLATION & OPERATION MANUAL MODEL NUMBERS: 12-FPP 50-SFP12P 50-TFP12P 12-FPL 50-SFP12L 50-TFP12L 12-FPG 50-SFP12G 50-TFP12G Thank you for purchasing this product from a fine line of heating equipment. Peugeot Xdp Engine Manual. We wish you many years of safe heating pleasure with your new heating appliance. Save These Instructions. • A letter from our Technical Support department: Thank you for purchasing this fine product from England’s Stove Works! England's Stove Works was started, and is still owned by, a family that believes strongly in a 'Do It Yourself' spirit – that’s one reason you found this product at your favorite “Do It Yourself”.
• CAUTION If you have any doubt concerning your ability to complete your installation in a professional- like manner after reading these instructions, you should obtain the services of an installer who is versed in all aspects as to the correct and safe installation. Do not use temporary, makeshift compromises during installation.
• OPERATION WHY THE CORRECT FLUE SIZE IS IMPORTANT: 6” “Draft” is the force that moves air from the appliance up through the chimney. The amount of draft in your chimney depends on the length of the chimney, local geography, nearby obstructions, and other factors. • FLUE SYSTEM 1. Existing Flue System If you have chosen a freestanding unit, this stove is designed to connect to an existing flue system, such as masonry or a pre-manufactured Class A flue system. If you have a masonry flue system, the inner liner should be inspected carefully for cracks. • INSTALLATION APPLICATIONS Illustration 1 NOTE: (Exterior) Wall.
Appliance manuals and free pdf instructions. Find the user manual you need for your home appliance products and more at ManualsOnline. If you are searched for the book Englander 18pc owners manual in pdf form, in that case you come on to the correct site. We furnish complete version of this ebook in DjVu, ePub, doc, txt, PDF formats.
Horizontal run not to exceed 6’. Total flue length should not exceed 25’. Floor protection required: Min. Size 48” x 48”.
Always check local codes for clearances, installation, etc. Lined with 18”. • INSTALLATION APPLICATIONS, Cont’d. Illustration 1b.
• Pre-Manufactured Flue System: In the past few years pre-manufactured flue systems have become very popular, because this type system is easily installed and, when done correctly, is very safe. There are many pre-manufactured flue systems on the market, and when making your choice it should be U.L., B.O.C.A. • Installation on a Combustible Floor If the appliance is to be installed on a combustible floor or a combustible floor covering, it must be installed on a 1” thick non-combustible millboard floor protector or a durable equivalent, with a “R” factor of no less than “2.” The pad must be installed beneath the unit, extending 16” (U.S.) on the side equipped with a door, and 8”.
Side Heat Shields This accessory item comes with the hardware (six (6) mounting screws) Rear Heat Shield necessary to install it on Side the rear of the stove. This Heat is a two-piece heat shield, Shield but is installed one piece at a time. • FREESTANDING PLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION The first problem you may encounter is getting your stove into your home -- all of our stove products are well constructed, which makes them rather heavy. Three to four adults can normally handle a unit, but we still recommend using a handcart. Never attempt to handle a heating product alone!!!
The door and brick can be temporarily removed to lighten the unit (refer to Brick Layout). • INSTALLATION Remove all parts from inside the stove body. (If you purchased a leg unit, and it has the factory packaging, remove the body of the stove from the shroud that it is attached to, referring to Illustration 7 later in this manual. Those instructions detail how to exchange legs and pedestal, but removal of the shroud is accomplished in the same manner). • CHIMNEY REFER TO CHIMNEY AND CHIMNEY CONNECTOR MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BUILDING AUTHORITY FOR APPROVED METHODS OF INSTALLATION 3 Ft. This appliance requires a masonry or pre- Roof Penetration manufactured chimney listed to UL103HT sized correctly.
• FIRST FIRE – Remember to ventilate well. Allow the stove to cure before burning for long periods of time at high temperatures. Ajoy Ghatak Modern Physics Manual. Flat spots on the painted surface are normal.
Shiny spots on the painted surface (before burning) are normal. Call Technical Support at (800) 245-6489 if you have any questions. • GLASS CARE REPLACE GLASS ONLY WITH HIGH-TEMPERATURE ROBAX PYROCERAM OF THE PROPER SIZE AND THICKNESS. The following use and safety tips should be observed: Inspect the glass regularly for cracks or breaks.
Surface scratches are acceptable and normal, but if you detect a crack or a break, extinguish the fire immediately, and contact your dealer or Technical Support at (800) 245-6489 for replacement (or log on to www.englanderstoves.com Do not slam the door or otherwise impact the glass. • The following steps should be followed for replacement of the door gasket: Ensure the appliance is not in operation and is thoroughly cooled. Remove the old door gasket and clean the gasket channel. Using an approved high-temperature gasket cement, apply a thin coat in the bottom of the channel. • ASH DISPOSAL Regularly inspect the ash build-up in your unit and remove as necessary. Ashes can be removed from the unit by shoveling them off the firebrick.
This unit has an ash drawer plate (see Illustration 4) that can be removed from the stove; once removed, the ashes can be raked through the opening and into the ash pan. • IMPORTANT: HELPFUL HINTS AND TIPS WORTH REVIEWING What is the correct way to start a fire? You will need small pieces of dry wood (kindling) and paper. Use only newspaper or paper that has not been coated or that has had materials glued or applied to it. Never use coated or colored paper (such as advertising flyers). • Is it normal for soot to cover the glass at the beginning of a fire? This stove has been built with an air wash system that will help keep the glass clear when the firebox has reached a good operating temperature, and also has a good draft.
Cold firebox temperature and poor draft cause soot to form on the glass. • PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS LIST (Options and trim (i.e. Brass and nickel) interchange for variety. Gold door and legs may also be ordered to replace existing door and pedestal or regular cast legs.) REPLACEMENT PARTS AC-G17 DOOR GLASS KIT WITH GASKET (16 ½ “ x 9 ¼ “ x.197”) AC-GGK DOOR GLASS GASKET KIT (gasket only, no glass) AC-DGKNC. • You may write your unit’s Manufacture Date and Serial Number in the blank spaces on this sample tag, for future reference.
This sample tag also shows the safety info. Such as UL testing standard, etc. For your local officials, or anyone else who may need reference information. • Have this information on hand if you phone the factory or your dealer regarding this product.
Retain for your files: Model Number __________________________ Date of Purchase ________________________ Date of Manufacture _________________ Serial #_____________________ LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER The manufacturer extends the following warranties: Five Year Period: Carbon steel and welded seams in the firebox are covered for 5 years against splitting.
• STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF THE MOBILE HOME FLOOR, WALL AND CEILING/ROOF MUST BE MAINTAINED. England’s Stove Works highly recommends the use of smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide detectors with any hearth product, including this unit. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions when using smoke or Carbon Monoxide detectors. • Thank you for purchasing this fine product from England’s Stove Works! England's Stove Works was started, and is still owned by, a family that believes strongly in a 'Do It Yourself' spirit – that’s one reason you found this product at your favorite “Do It Yourself” store. • The area of the chimney liner must also be equal to or greater than the area of the flue collar on the stove.
If the area of the flue is greater than the area of the collar, it should never be more than three (3) times greater. • This involves connecting a metal pipe (usually three inches (3”) in diameter - check your stove - and the pipe can be flex or rigid) from the air inlet pipe located on the bottom rear of the stove through your floor or wall.
• *IMPROPER INSTALLATION: The manufacturer will not be held responsible for damage caused by the malfunction of a stove due to improper venting or installation. Call (800-245-6489) and/or consult a professional installer if you have any questions. • (8”) behind the unit, eight inches (8”) on each side of the unit and sixteen inches (16”) in the front of it. This stove requires a minimum 36” x 48” floor protector. • (3”) pipe (flex or rigid) from the air inlet pipe located on the rear of the stove through the floor or wall.
The outside end of this pipe should be covered in some manner to keep it clear of foreign matter. If you are installing this stove in a regular dwelling this connection is not necessary, but is recommended in air-tight homes. • There are two (2) pieces of J-Channel Trim in this kit that snap onto the edges of the stove.